Marquees are a great choice for events. Here's why you should consider a marquee for your next event.
Not only do marquees make great venues for summer parties, they’re also fantastic for Christmas parties, awards ceremonies and lavish celebrations. There are plenty of benefits of choosing a marquee such as The Pavilion at the Tower of London or The Garden Room in Syon Park. Here are a few to consider.
1. A marquee is purpose-built for events, so the layout and design is perfectly suited to entertaining. Take a tour around and you’ll see how much a good layout might benefit your event.
2. Many of our marquees are permanent structures, with impressive blank canvas interiors and a range of different spaces.
3. Choosing a marquee will mean you’ll get a blank canvas, ready for any personalisation, branding or theming you might require.
4. A marquee is a flexible venue, suitable for a wide range of sound equipment, lighting, decoration and other details.
5. Marquee venues are often situated in stunning private gardens, with great views for your event backdrop. Take a look at the grounds of The Pavilion at the Tower of London and you’ll be amazed!
6. In the summer, marquee spaces can be opened to enable you to use the venue’s gardens as additional event space. The private grounds of The Conservatory at Painshill are perfect for summer drinks receptions.
7. Some of our marquee venues allow you to choose your own caterer from a list of suppliers, giving you free reign on your chosen event catering.
8. Hiring a marquee space will enable you to have a later finish time, perfect for those late night parties!
10. Not many venues come complete with their own private fun fair, but at The Artillery Garden at The HAC you’ll get just that!